• Throwing junk around (including window glasses and bodily harm materials) with a backhoe inside a venue.
• Inflicted a deep wound on his leg with an electrical saw, but carried on with the show.
• An already dead cat has been cut in half with machete during a show.
• The band once caused so much damage to a live house in
• The 1985’s show in Tokyo Superloft has stopped just as Yamatsuka Eye was about to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage, which was gasoline-drenched from a barrel. The performance cost the venue ¥600,000 (approximately USD$6000) in repairs.
• Was forbidden from performing at most venues, and were only allowed to return to live performances in the 1990s without the trademark danger.
+ The prove is down here to witness:
++ Hanatarash frontman Yamatsuka Eye went on to form Ultra Freak Out Or Die, Boredoms and among countless other projects.
+++ Click here for further reading about noise.