Thursday, December 18, 2008

Phuket, here I come!!!


[ Okay, firstly I've to beg permission from my best friend the late Syukree because I have to interfere a bit the mood/atmosphere of the previous post which specially dedicated to him. God bless you, my friend. I wish I could share with you this moment of joy indeed. ]


Tomorrow, Friday, December 19th, 2008, me, wife and friends finally will be heading to PHUKET for our honeymoon trip! After months since our wedding we've been planning this to happen, I'm surely will not let any other things suddenly burst in and stop us from having fun over there. Hence the workloads, the on-calls duty and... err, family obligations etc, those things we have to put in the hibernation mode for a while until the day we come back. The sea breeze, birds chirping, blue horizon, smooth white sand (perhaps)... what a great escape, I have it all inside my head since earlier this week. So, I beg your pardon if you find me smiled at you eventhough you were so angry or emotional with me for the past few days. Find this as a loathsome or an irritating announcement whatsoever, but our flight has been confirmed and we're sooooo going there tomorrow. Perhaps we reached there roughly around 1:30 pm.

As the patience of waiting is paid at the end, I do find this announcement is so worth it.

Yay!

5 comments:

aedie azrul said...

bro have fun eh'yahuuuuu..

zeezam said...

have fun oi!
sila matikan handphone sepanjang berada kat sana!
hahaha

Zach Van Alley said...

Aedie: Yes, it was fun!

Zeezam: Sememangnya handphone telah di-offkan sepanjang percutian di sana.


Hehe.

Anonymous said...

hopefully quickly become 'papa'

Zach Van Alley said...

Fairul: Thanks. Hopefully it is.